Educators for the 21st Century
- A college of education or similar teacher and/or principal preparation unit.
- A college or university school of arts and sciences, such as a mathematics, English, history, or other department, that offers a major in a core academic subject relevant to the project’s focus.
- At least one high-need local education agency (a school district, charter school, or tribal school).
Additional schools, school districts, educational service districts, colleges or universities, nonprofit educational or cultural organizations, principal or teacher organizations, and/or businesses are encouraged to be partners too.
- Out-of-endorsement teachers have the subject matter knowledge and standards-based teaching skills necessary to make meaningful progress towards obtaining teaching endorsements.
- Teachers have the subject matter knowledge and standards-based teaching skills necessary to implement the Since Time Immemorial curriculum.
- Teachers have the subject matter knowledge and standards-based teaching skills necessary to implement the four-step formative assessment process and instructional resources in the Smarter Balanced Digital Library.
- Data for Equity (NorthEast Washington Educational Service District 101)
- Implementation of Since Time Immemorial: Higher Education and K-12 School Partnership Pilot Project (Western Washington University)
- Modeling Our World (University of Washington Bothell)
- Project Core-Time-Digital K-12 (University of Washington Tacoma)
- Science and the Swinomish (Western Washington University)
- Transformative Math Assessments (Educational Service District 112)
- Transforming Professional Practice in K-8 Math (Seattle Pacific University)